Reset Your Life in 21 Days
Reset Your Life in 21 Days
Hit the RESET button on your life
What do you want to change about your life?
Would you like to get into great shape?
Would you like to improve you all-round health?
What about taking care of your emotional well-being?
Maybe you have some bad habits that are holding you back and that you’d like to kick.
It takes a big commitment to make such a total change in your life, but when that change is so positive, it’s worth taking the plunge.
For me, that’s what clean eating is. It’s a change that makes so much sense, that even the hard parts seem achievable… and I can tell you now that it will make just as much sense to you, if you’re looking for a change.
Clean eating is not a fad diet. This programme isn’t designed to make you skinny at the expense of your health. It is a complete way of life that is designed from the ground up to be healthy and happy, inside and out. You won’t just be eating clean, you’ll also be living clean and this will help you manage every aspect of your life.
I’ve been struggling for years with joint pains and I thought I was going to be stuck on these pills forever, but I’ve almost completely stopped taking them. Everything just feels like it’s working better. Joints, gut, brain, everything. I never want to go back to feeling crappy all the time again. Thanks Tracy - Danni M
Evidence shows that making simple changes to your eating habits such as switching to fresh produce and unprocessed options can not only help your waistline, but also your general health and your mental wellbeing.
There are things you can do, right now, today, to improve your physical, emotional and mental well-being. It’s a matter of changing your mindset, overhauling the way you eat, and making the right kind of change in your life.
Introducing the Reset Your Life 21-day Programme...
Three weeks may not sound like a lot of time to make such a huge change, but you are going to be learning so much that you can expect to see a profound difference in your day-to-day life. This programme is based on three core pillars:
- Food is the core
- Soul is the groundwork
- Mind is the overhaul
By focusing on these pillars, the programme will help you to develop your mindfulness, self-care and a total reset of your body, mind and soul.
Choose either the ‘Vegan’ or ‘Omnivore’ pathway
What you get...
First of all, I’m really excited to announce that this programme is the first of its kind to separately cater for meat-eaters and vegans, which means whatever your lifestyle, there is a way for you to embrace clean eating!
When you sign up, you will receive, via an email link:
- 4 weekly E-books: Every week, you’ll get an E-book that is full of information and tips to help you get the most out of the programme. Each E-Book will provide you with day-by-day information and homework, helping you to make permanent changes in body, mind, and spirit.
- Week 1: Mindful Cleansing. This focuses on clearing out bad habits and creating new life-changing patterns to transform and rebuild your life from the ground up.
- Week 2: Wholesome Body. The core foundation for taking control of your life and understanding about proper nutrition.
- Week 3: Soul Nourishment. This section will help you get to grips with mindfulness and well-being. Our minds and bodies function together and we can’t look after one without the other.
- Bonus Guide: Healthy, Lasting Rituals to help you take your journey forward beyond the initial 21 days.
- A 21-day goal-oriented calendar. Stay on schedule and monitor your results, daily.
- Personal Food Diary: Keeping track of your food is essential for anyone trying to instill new eating habits.
- 2 RECIPE GUIDES: 21-Day Recipe Guides (Omnivore and Vegan versions): These delicious and clean recipes are the key to achieving a healthier future. Get the best of both worlds with two recipe guides - one for omnivores and one for veggie lovers.
- Suggested Meals and Shopping Lists for 21 Days (Omnivore and Vegan versions): Eating healthy is hard if you shop healthy. Stay on track at the supermarket and you will find it easier in the kitchen.
- 7 Helpful Handouts:
- 5 Helpful Things You Can Do to Cleanse Your Mind: Cleanse your mind along with your body.
- Your Monthly Go-To Affirmations Guide: Affirmations are everything! Affirm with positive thoughts and help your happiness!
- 7 Yummy Snacks that Pack an Energising Punch: Help yourself to stay away from the sugary snacks and increase your energy with these delicious treats.
- Three Simple At-Home Exercises to Calm Your Body: Learn how to feel calm without leaving home.
- Your Healthy Gratitude Attitude Journal: Happiness starts with gratitude. Learn how to feel thankful for the good things in your life.
- 10 Soulful Activities to Bring You Joy: Bring more joy into your life and feel the health benefits that will accompany it.
- Create Your Healthy Ritual for Long-term Happiness: All my programmes focus on long-term changes. This guide will help you to make sure that your journey doesn’t end here.
- Welcome Letter: A warm, helpful welcome to the programme.
- Personal email support for self-study clients and 1:1 clients.
- 3 face-to-face nutrition consultations (1:1 clients only).
My family has a major history of diabetes, and I was worried that I would be the same. I did not know that you could cut the risks by eating healthy! This programme has been a life-saver for me. - Mary E
Woohoo bikini body! Haha, I honestly thought I was stuck with those love handles forever, and I was soooooo sick of diets. I’m so happy I decided to give this programme a chance, because it’s way better than dieting. I’m losing weight, I’m full of energy, my mood is better, and my blood pressure is down! - Crystal S