Restore Your Gut Health in 8 Weeks
Restore Your Gut Health in 8 Weeks
I am very proud to introduce this intensive 8-week clean eating programme that I have designed to run alongside a series of 1:1 nutritional consultations. This programme will take a serious look at every aspect of your nutrition and lifestyle in order to develop a sustainable, lifelong system of health and wellness, particularly aimed at restoring your gut health.
Please only sign up to this programme if you are serious about making big changes and seeing big results, as it does involve a high degree of commitment. However, it will be well worth it once you feel the benefits.
Some facts about gut health:
- Around 40% of people in the U.K. encounter digestive issues at some point in their lives.
- An estimated 2 million people in the U.K. have food allergies…whether they realise it or not (and most don’t).
- Your gut health makes up 70% of your immune system; therefore, if your immune system is chronically compromised, it’s likely due to poor gut health.
- Your gut is often referred to as your body’s second brain.
- Poor gut health causes auto-immune diseases, hormonal imbalance, mental illness, diabetes, weight gain, skin issues and countless other problematic conditions.
- It is completely possible to rebuild the health of your gut, using proper nutrition, leaving you looking and feeling like a brand new person.
What is it?
The Restore Your Gut Health programme is an 8 week journey that will teach you how to eat the right foods for your body and metabolism, without ever having to count calories. It is a complete lifestyle makeover, rather than a temporary diet or fad. Some things that you will learn on the programme include:
- Your unique health blueprint.
- How to make over 59 delicious, wholesome meals for breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks.
- A precise daily protocol you can follow so that you’ll recharge your cells and cleanse your body.
- Real life self-care strategies for putting your own needs first that will cleanse your body of toxins and nourish body, mind and soul
- All you need to know about bacteria, including how to fill your gut up with the helpful kind and prevent the bad bacteria taking over.
- All about the elimination diet and how to discover which food allergies could be affecting you.
- How to give your kitchen a necessary facelift so you’re not tempted to revert back to your old lifestyle and can stay on track towards your goals
- Week-by-week plans to help you change your eating habits
- Easy ways to stay healthy when eating out
- The art and science of combining food groups to get the maximum nutrition and minimal digestive upset
- And so much more
What do I get?
When you sign up, as well as signing up to a working relationship with a fully qualified nutritional therapist, you will also receive:
- 3 one-hour consultations with Tracy, where we will go over each aspect of your lifestyle and diet, customising the plan to suit your individual needs. Further consultations may be purchased, if desired.
- Email or Facebook support whenever required.
- Vegetarian and Omnivore recipe books with full instructions for preparing over 59 delicious meals
- Shopping list to help save you time at the supermarket
- Suggested meal guide for every meal that you can either follow or adapt to your preferences.
- 4 eBooks that are designed to supplement and enrich the programme. Subjects covered in the eBooks include:
- Understanding your body
- Fighting sugar cravings
- Understanding superfoods
- Gut-health roadblocks
- Mindfulness and affirmations
- Eating for your budget
- Going organic
- 6 lifestyle handouts with advice on everything from incorporating coconut into your diet, to sleep habits, to facing fears.
- Personal food diary to chart your progress and discover the foods that work for you.
What will I Eat?
Eating healthily does not mean going hungry! When we eat the right foods at the right times, we don't get plagued by hunger pangs throughout the day. You are going to be learning to make simple, quick and delicious meals and snacks that will make you feel like a culinary master while taking care of your gut and getting you on the road to peak health. Here is a very small selection of the recipes that you will be nourishing yourself with over the 8 weeks:
*If you are viewing on a mobile device, please rotate to landscape mode in order to display the text.
If you want to make a change today and start planning for long-term health, then sign up now. If you have any questions or concerns about the programme, please do get in touch and I will be happy to discuss things further with you.
I look forward to being a part of your health journey!