6 Week Sugar Repair Programme
6 Week Sugar Repair Programme
What if I told you there could be ONE thing holding you back from experiencing amazing health? What if just removing that one thing from your life could get you the energy you want, the emotional stability you need, and a life that feels fulfilling and overflowing with potential? That one thing robbing you of a blissful balanced life is… SUGAR
Here are some facts that might surprise you about sugar:
● SUGAR is addictive!
● We eat on average over 32 teaspoons of sugar per day, or the equivalent of 17673900 skittles per year.
● A lot of the time, the sugar we consume is hidden in the foods that we buy. Tomato sauce, crackers, dips, soups and “healthy” low fat options are often loaded with sugar
● Sugar can lead to premature ageing and has been linked to obesity, diabetes and hormonal imbalance, to name but a few.
● In the year 1700 the average person consumed 2kg of sugar per year. Today, the average person takes in a whopping 80kg of sugar per year.
You might feel trapped in an endless cycle of blood sugar highs and lows. It’s like a continual rollercoaster that never stops.
But there’s good news, you can conquer your sugar demons and vanquish them, and when you do…
Goodbye love handles, belly bloat, sleep problems, skin issues and hormonal imbalance…
No more constantly catching colds and being sick more often than you are healthy.
Your IMMUNE system is intimately linked to your well-being and sugar incapacitates it.
No more yeast infections, stomach bugs, food allergies and digestive issues because sugar feeds BAD BACTERIA and inhibits the good stuff that we know is critical for good health.
Popular diets don’t get rid of sugar, instead they eliminate healthy fats, making you feel hungry and depleted, and making lasting weight loss practically impossible.
Best of all, no more emotional eating, fueled by sugar and foods that turn into sugar. You can be in control of your emotions and you can feel calm, stable, and confident as you move through the world.
Welcome to the ONLY sugar detox programme you will EVER need…
Get to the ROOT of your sugar addiction and eliminate it for good.
With this completely holistic programme you’ll have all your bases covered so that you can be truly successful in cultivating a healthy lifestyle and a body you love.
Most sugar detox programmes are only for 2-weeks to a month long. In my opinion, this just isn’t long enough to see any lasting changes. People give up and go back to the same old toxic relationship they had with sugar before.
I don’t want that to happen to you, so I designed a thorough 6-week programme that will provide lasting results within a framework that allows for you to still enjoy life.
So what is included in the programme?
- A series of 6 one-to-one consultations with me, a registered Nutritional Therapist CNHC, registered nutritionist MBANT, accredited Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Health Coach. During the sessions we will monitor your progress and make any adjustments to the programme so that it becomes a long-term lifestyle that is truly customised to your needs. It is essential that you feel supported and motivated throughout your journey and the consultations are an excellent opportunity to refuel your motivation and desire to succeed. Consultations take place in my north London studio but are also available via Skype/FaceTime.
- Membership of a private Facebook group of like-minded people on their own journey to amazing health who can motivate and support you on a daily basis.
- A full 6-week meal plan with delicious sugar detox friendly recipes that you’ll probably end up using for the rest of your life (they’re that good)
- A recipe book with omnivore recipes
- A recipe book with vegetarian recipes
- Shopping lists to make your weekly shops quick and simple.
- A complete sugar repair guide that walks you through all the extra practices you can do to make sure your sugar repair program creates lasting results
- A tried and tested sugar repair protocol
- Not only do we address the physical addiction to sugar, but we’ll thoroughly work through your emotional addiction to sugar (the true root of the issue)
Here are some of the simple and delicious meals and snacks that you will be learning to make during the programme. If you are viewing on a mobile phone, please ensure that you hold your device in landscape mode to view the captions.
With this programme you get massive accountability, guidance, and support to create lasting changes and transform all areas of your life. You’ll never feel depleted, in fact, you’ll probably feel better than ever.
Here’s what you can expect with the Sugar Repair Programme:
● Clarity and awareness, no more brain fog or difficulty being present and remaining focused
● Emotional wellbeing and stability and no more need to eat your feelings
● Awesome digestion which equals MORE energy to enjoy your life (the two go hand in hand)
● You’ll feel empowered to take responsibility for your own health
● A glance in the mirror after a shower will show you a glowing healthy being looking back
● Total support and guidance along the way so that you never feel lost or lacking
● A brand new lifestyle option and tools at your disposal that you can continually use in your self-care practices
● A few less numbers on the scale of weight and a few more on the scale of feeling great
All of this is possible for you, and guess what, you deserve a life that feels abundant and complete.
But it’s up to you to take action…
Everything you need to ditch sugar is here for you to access with my brand new 6-week Sugar Repair Program.
Bonus 30 minute phone consultation - If you would like to speak to me about this programme or to assess your health needs in general, get in touch to arrange a free 30 minute phone call where we can figure out whether this programme is really the best thing for you.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Sugar Repair Programme:
Q: Will I be hungry all the time?
Absolutely not! In addition to all the soups, salads and hearty meals that you will be learning to make, there are plenty of healthy desserts, snacks and smoothies that will help to keep you interested and looking forward to the next meal!
Q: Can I do this programme if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
If you are breastfeeding, I suggest that you add at least 110-170g of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat healthy snacks that are recommended in the recipe guide between meals.
Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This programme is highly nutritious but nevertheless consult with your doctor before commencing.
Q: How will I feel during the programme?
You are going to feel so healthy and energised it will amaze you! You may experience some initial cravings as the sugar makes its way out of your body, but once you push through those few days you’ll feel fine.
It is important to listen to your body throughout this programme. We will use our 1:1 consultations as an opportunity to review any changes that are occurring and assess whether you need to make any changes.
Q: I already eat super clean, can I still benefit from this?
Many people who eat very clean still eat a lot of sugar. Natural organic sugar is still sugar, and you can still be addicted to it. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits.
Q: I have a medical condition, is it still safe for me to do this programme?
While this programme is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your doctor before beginning this or any programme.
Disclaimer: It is important to consult your doctor before beginning any new eating or exercise programme. This is a clean-eating programme designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.