Nutritional Therapy Consultations
I offer 1-to-1 nutritional therapy consultations at my clinic in St.John's Wood, London.
I also offer virtual clinics via Skype or telephone.
- Initial Phone Consultation (30 minutes) - Free of charge
- Follow up Consultation (60 minutes) - £120*
- Skype/telephone Consultation (60 minutes) - £120*
- Personalised, detailed health reports - £60
- Interpretation of test results plus detailed report - £60
Special Offers :
- 3 Consultations - £330.00
- 6 Consultations - £650.00
- 9 Consultations – £970.00
*includes free email support, up to a maximum of one email per week.
Together we will ascertain your health goals and discuss how I can best meet your needs.
Initial Phone Consultation :
Your initial thirty-minute phone consultation is free of charge. Together we will ascertain your health goals and discuss how I can best meet your needs. This is also an opportunity for us discuss the results of your short health questionnaire.
Follow-Up Consultations :
All follow up consultations are 60 minutes long and take place in my quiet, comfortable consulting room in St. John's Wood, London.
Before your first follow-up consultation, I will ask you to complete a detailed health questionnaire and return it to me a minimum of 2 days prior, so that I can prepare for our meeting.
During the consultation, I will use your questionnaire to undertake a thorough analysis of your current lifestyle, diet and health concerns. From here, we will work together to agree on a realistic set of health goals. Together, we will then create a detailed plan to enable you to meet those goals.
Your bespoke plan will include:
- a personalised food programme;
- lifestyle changes;
- dietary supplements (where necessary), offered to you at my discounted practitioner rate;
- review and interpretation of any test results.
Any recommended supplements will be offered to you at a my discounted rate.
I am always available for any questions that you may have
After Your Consultation:
I am available via email for any questions that you may have, up to a maximum of one email per week. As a health coach, I appreciate that this is not an overnight quick fix but rather a journey that often requires changes to long established, difficult to break, dietary and lifestyle habits. My goal is to support you on this journey to establishing new, healthier habits aimed at making you look and feel fantastic.
Arranging your consultation :
I look forward to meeting you...