This delicious frittata combines many elements from the nutrient-rich Mediterranean Diet. It is easy to make and full of nutrition. This recipe will serve 2, but any extra can be covered and stored in the fridge for later.
- 6 omega eggs
- 115g feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 200g young spinach leaves
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 courgette, thinly sliced
- 40g black olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 12 vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- Handful of basil leaves
- Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl, until you have a fluffy consistency. Season with a little salt and pepper and set aside.
- Warm the coconut oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion until soft, or for around 5 minutes.
- Add the olives, tomatoes, courgette and spinach to the pan and mix together. You can either halve the cherry tomatoes, or leave them on the vine. Try a combination of both, to find the presentation you like best!
- Take your beaten eggs and pour them over the top of the mixture.
- Scatter the feta cubes and basil evenly on top and cook for a further 5 minutes on a medium heat.
- Heat your grill and place the pan under the heat for about 3 minutes, until the top turns golden.
- Serve with a garden salad and enjoy!
This delicious apple Waldorf is a new twist on the classic and is one of my favourites at lunchtimes.
Juicing is a fantastic way to increase your intake of essential nutrients and hit your 5-a-day (or 10-a-day) target. If you are struggling to get the nutrition you need, simple try one of these recipes each morning and watch your energy levels rocket!
This simple recipe should become one of your staples as it contains all the nutrition that you need to get a headstart first thing in the morning.
These delicious, healthy, gluten-free muffins are the perfect thing to brighten up a rainy afternoon.
Christmas doesn't have to be the time of year that your health goes out the window! These tasty mince pies are healthy and gluten-free. What's more, your family will never know the difference!
As winter sets in, this soup will warm you up on a cold day and nourish your immune system.
This tasty banana bread recipe is taken from my upcoming Winter Fat Burner Programme, which will soon be available to download on my Programmes page. It's quick and simple to make and will help keep you warm and nourished through the winter months
These healthy snacks come from my Autumn Detox Immune Boost Programme. They are a low fat, low sugar snack that will give you the energy you need to get through the day. Please take a look at the programme page to sign up and receive many more delicious snacks and recipes.
This delicious light lunch is a great healthy option and is full of immune-boosting ingredients that can help you get your body in shape for the winter. It is part of my new immune boosting programme, which is now available on my Programmes Page.
This delicious chilli con carne is a great main meal option for colder days as the summer draws to a close. This recipe is take from my Autumn Body Immune Boost programme, which I have designed to give your immune system a helping hand in the run up to winter.