Tomato and Cheese Omelette
Eggs are an important source of healthy fats, as well as numerous other vitamins and minerals. Once you master a basic omelette, you can add whatever ingredients you want to get all the nutrients you need for the day.
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp of grated cheese (choose organic, if possible)
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbsp butter/ghee/coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Beat together the eggs with a fork or whisk until light and frothy, then set aside.
- Melt half the butter/ghee/coconut oil in a pan.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, spinach leaves, spring onions and cook on a low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour ingredients into a bowl and add the grated cheese.
- Heat remaining butter in the original pan, then swirl in the beaten eggs and cook until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Spoon the cooked ingredients over the omelette, fold and serve
These spicy red pepper shots will make a great starter at your next healthy dinner party
Try preparing these three balanced meals with the included snacks and see how full you feel throughout the day.
This cake was devised for those with blood sugar problems and digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, but it is also great as a delicious, low GL substitute for the real thing, as long as you keep to a small/medium slice.
here is another delicious breakfast idea that sits nicely within a keto diet.
As with any diet, you need to be able to treat yourself now and again. This tasty dessert feels like a real treat, but is still keto-friendly and so will fit right in with your healthy eating plan
This classic chicken cobb salad is a perfect example of why you needn't ever be hungry on a keto plan. Chicken, bacon, egg and avocado are all good sources of protein that will help to keep you full all day long.
Chicken, avocado and spinach are the healthy powerhouse ingredients that form the basis of this healthy ketogenic recipe.
This delicious lunch recipe help you cut the carbs by substituting traditional pasta noodles with healthy courgette noodles, or 'courgetti'.