Tomato and Cheese Omelette
Eggs are an important source of healthy fats, as well as numerous other vitamins and minerals. Once you master a basic omelette, you can add whatever ingredients you want to get all the nutrients you need for the day.
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 tbsp of grated cheese (choose organic, if possible)
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbsp butter/ghee/coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- Beat together the eggs with a fork or whisk until light and frothy, then set aside.
- Melt half the butter/ghee/coconut oil in a pan.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, spinach leaves, spring onions and cook on a low heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour ingredients into a bowl and add the grated cheese.
- Heat remaining butter in the original pan, then swirl in the beaten eggs and cook until you achieve your desired consistency.
- Spoon the cooked ingredients over the omelette, fold and serve
This delicious apple Waldorf is a new twist on the classic and is one of my favourites at lunchtimes.
Juicing is a fantastic way to increase your intake of essential nutrients and hit your 5-a-day (or 10-a-day) target. If you are struggling to get the nutrition you need, simple try one of these recipes each morning and watch your energy levels rocket!
This simple recipe should become one of your staples as it contains all the nutrition that you need to get a headstart first thing in the morning.
These delicious, healthy, gluten-free muffins are the perfect thing to brighten up a rainy afternoon.
Christmas doesn't have to be the time of year that your health goes out the window! These tasty mince pies are healthy and gluten-free. What's more, your family will never know the difference!
As winter sets in, this soup will warm you up on a cold day and nourish your immune system.
This tasty banana bread recipe is taken from my upcoming Winter Fat Burner Programme, which will soon be available to download on my Programmes page. It's quick and simple to make and will help keep you warm and nourished through the winter months
These healthy snacks come from my Autumn Detox Immune Boost Programme. They are a low fat, low sugar snack that will give you the energy you need to get through the day. Please take a look at the programme page to sign up and receive many more delicious snacks and recipes.
This delicious light lunch is a great healthy option and is full of immune-boosting ingredients that can help you get your body in shape for the winter. It is part of my new immune boosting programme, which is now available on my Programmes Page.
This delicious chilli con carne is a great main meal option for colder days as the summer draws to a close. This recipe is take from my Autumn Body Immune Boost programme, which I have designed to give your immune system a helping hand in the run up to winter.