Sweet Potato Fritters
These delicious fritters are simple to make and will go down well on the salad bar at any summer barbecue. Unlike standard white potatoes, sweet potatoes count towards your daily fruit and vegetable quota. They are packed with nutrients, such as vitamins A, C, B1-3; manganese, potassium and fibre.
- 1 cup of grated sweet potatoes;
- 1/2 cup of broccoli sprouts;
- 2 large eggs;
- 1/2 tsp of salt;
- 2 tbsp of spring onions, finely chopped;
- Coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until you achieve a smooth, even consistency.
- Add the sweet potatoes, broccoli sprouts, salt and onions. Stir until the ingredients are evenly spread and the mixture becomes thick.
- Roll into balls using the palm of your hand, then flatten slightly to get the patty shape.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan, on a medium flame.
- Fry the fritters for 3 minutes on each side until brown, or even slightly charred (depending on your taste).
- Drizzle with a sauce of your choice and serve
This simple recipe should become one of your staples as it contains all the nutrition that you need to get a headstart first thing in the morning.
These delicious, healthy, gluten-free muffins are the perfect thing to brighten up a rainy afternoon.
Christmas doesn't have to be the time of year that your health goes out the window! These tasty mince pies are healthy and gluten-free. What's more, your family will never know the difference!
As winter sets in, this soup will warm you up on a cold day and nourish your immune system.
This tasty banana bread recipe is taken from my upcoming Winter Fat Burner Programme, which will soon be available to download on my Programmes page. It's quick and simple to make and will help keep you warm and nourished through the winter months
These healthy snacks come from my Autumn Detox Immune Boost Programme. They are a low fat, low sugar snack that will give you the energy you need to get through the day. Please take a look at the programme page to sign up and receive many more delicious snacks and recipes.
This delicious light lunch is a great healthy option and is full of immune-boosting ingredients that can help you get your body in shape for the winter. It is part of my new immune boosting programme, which is now available on my Programmes Page.
This delicious chilli con carne is a great main meal option for colder days as the summer draws to a close. This recipe is take from my Autumn Body Immune Boost programme, which I have designed to give your immune system a helping hand in the run up to winter.
These delicious organic chicken nuggets are always a hit with kids, even the fussy eaters. Try complementing them with some homemade sweet potato fries and a healthy coleslaw.
These delicious dark chocolate brownies are made with no added sugar and are a great tasting, low-gl alternative to the regular sugar-filled variations