Sweet Potato Fritters
These delicious fritters are simple to make and will go down well on the salad bar at any summer barbecue. Unlike standard white potatoes, sweet potatoes count towards your daily fruit and vegetable quota. They are packed with nutrients, such as vitamins A, C, B1-3; manganese, potassium and fibre.
- 1 cup of grated sweet potatoes;
- 1/2 cup of broccoli sprouts;
- 2 large eggs;
- 1/2 tsp of salt;
- 2 tbsp of spring onions, finely chopped;
- Coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until you achieve a smooth, even consistency.
- Add the sweet potatoes, broccoli sprouts, salt and onions. Stir until the ingredients are evenly spread and the mixture becomes thick.
- Roll into balls using the palm of your hand, then flatten slightly to get the patty shape.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a frying pan, on a medium flame.
- Fry the fritters for 3 minutes on each side until brown, or even slightly charred (depending on your taste).
- Drizzle with a sauce of your choice and serve
This complete dinner menu gives you a full four-course recipe guide that will wow your guests, while not breaking your healthy eating plan.
Try preparing these three balanced meals with the included snacks and see how full you feel throughout the day.
This cake was devised for those with blood sugar problems and digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, but it is also great as a delicious, low GL substitute for the real thing, as long as you keep to a small/medium slice.
here is another delicious breakfast idea that sits nicely within a keto diet.
As with any diet, you need to be able to treat yourself now and again. This tasty dessert feels like a real treat, but is still keto-friendly and so will fit right in with your healthy eating plan
This classic chicken cobb salad is a perfect example of why you needn't ever be hungry on a keto plan. Chicken, bacon, egg and avocado are all good sources of protein that will help to keep you full all day long.
Chicken, avocado and spinach are the healthy powerhouse ingredients that form the basis of this healthy ketogenic recipe.
This delicious lunch recipe help you cut the carbs by substituting traditional pasta noodles with healthy courgette noodles, or 'courgetti'.