Sea vegetables, such as wakami, nori and kelp are a delicious way to support your thyroid health, which is essential for allround wellbeing. This delicious soup is a powerhouse of nutrients, including dried seaweed. Aim to include a thyroid-friendly meal, such as this one, a few times a week.
- 1 package of dried seaweed (wakame or arame is great for soups)
- 6 cups of organic chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 cup chopped butternut squash
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup parsley
- ½ cup diced carrot
- ½ cup diced leek
- 1 onion, diced
- sea salt to taste
- 2cm piece of ginger, grated
- Soak seaweed in water for two hours until soft.
- Drain and rinse well, as dried seaweed can retain a lot of dirt.
- Combine all ingredients, including seaweed, in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes to allow all the flavours to come together.
- Serve and enjoy!
This delicious and healthy breakfast recipe is perfect for anyone who is following a 'seed-cycling' protocol, but is a great healthy option for anyone who wants to swap out their sugar-laden cereals for something more nutritious.
This delicious soup is packed full of healthy ingredients that have been selected to help balance your hormones.
Oats are such a versatile food and can help you to stay fuller for longer as they are a slow releasing carbohydrate. You can also mix and match toppings and fillings to ensure that you get a good balance of healthy fats, protein and at least a portion of fruit to set you up for the day.
This complete dinner menu gives you a full four-course recipe guide that will wow your guests, while not breaking your healthy eating plan.
Here is another complete menu for your next healthy dinner party. As before, there is an option for vegetarian guests as well as carnivores.
Try preparing these three balanced meals with the included snacks and see how full you feel throughout the day.
This cake was devised for those with blood sugar problems and digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, but it is also great as a delicious, low GL substitute for the real thing, as long as you keep to a small/medium slice.
here is another delicious breakfast idea that sits nicely within a keto diet.