Participate in your OWN health
This week's TT's Tips are aimed at kick-starting your health journey.
- Be more proactive, less reactive.
- Understand that chronic illnesses are progressive and that you need to be an active partner in managing your condition.
- Become educated and empowered - many chronic diseases can be prevented.
- Before you rush off to a to a healthcare professional become mindful of your symptoms. Are they related to a food intolerance? If your symptoms are connected to meal times, is there a particular food that could be responsible? Try cutting this food out and see whether it has an effect on reducing your symptoms.
- Eliminating gluten or dairy is a good place to start.