Gluten Free Tips
- If you are not feeling well for any reason, try cutting out gluten for a few weeks and see how you feel.
- Better still - get tested.
- Be aware that even when testing negative for celiac disease, many people still have a gluten intolerance.
- Gluten intolerance symptoms fall along a spectrum, with some people suffering more than others. Gluten sensitivity is not an 'all or nothing'.
- Beware the new gluten-free, highly processed, highly-refined products, spiking blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Look to buy gluten-free paleo breads such as Cru8 from Planet Organic, made from almonds, eggs, virgin coconut oil, pumpkin seeds, coconut flour and apple cider vinegar