Chilli Con Carne
This delicious chilli con carne is a great main meal option for colder days as the summer draws to a close. This recipe is take from my Autumn Body Immune Boost programme, which I have designed to give your immune system a helping hand in the run up to winter.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 100g turkey or beef mince
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tin kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- sea salt and black pepper
- coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 sliced avocado (optional)
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan on medium heat. Fry the chopped onion until soft and translucent.
- Add the chicken or turkey mince and fry until the meat turns brown.
- Stir in the remaining vegetables and chilli flakes.
- Stir in the puree and water, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the kidney beans and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice and sliced avocado
This complete dinner menu gives you a full four-course recipe guide that will wow your guests, while not breaking your healthy eating plan.
Try preparing these three balanced meals with the included snacks and see how full you feel throughout the day.
This cake was devised for those with blood sugar problems and digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, but it is also great as a delicious, low GL substitute for the real thing, as long as you keep to a small/medium slice.
here is another delicious breakfast idea that sits nicely within a keto diet.
As with any diet, you need to be able to treat yourself now and again. This tasty dessert feels like a real treat, but is still keto-friendly and so will fit right in with your healthy eating plan
This classic chicken cobb salad is a perfect example of why you needn't ever be hungry on a keto plan. Chicken, bacon, egg and avocado are all good sources of protein that will help to keep you full all day long.
Chicken, avocado and spinach are the healthy powerhouse ingredients that form the basis of this healthy ketogenic recipe.
This delicious lunch recipe help you cut the carbs by substituting traditional pasta noodles with healthy courgette noodles, or 'courgetti'.